There will be no refunds given for any reason other than severe inclement weather or natural disaster. This policy is necessary because our status as a live marketplace. When a purchase is confirmed, the seller removes the associated ticket from inventory. If, after purchase the buyer decides not to attend the event the ticket will not be refunded.
If for any reason you are late for your ticketed time your tickets are non-refundable.
Per the policy of the Alaska State Fair Grounds, no pets other than service dogs are allowed.
The Christmas Factory along with the Alaska State Fair is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
The Christmas Factory, along with the Alaska State Fair, is not responsible for any injuries that occur while on the property.
All attendees will be required to treat the property of the Alaska State Fair Grounds, the Christmas Factory, the actors, and all employees with respect. The Christmas Factory has the right to escort anyone in violation of this policy from the property, without a refund.
1. What information do we collect?
As part of the process of registering for an event, ticket buyers, or attendees, must agree to volunteer some information about themselves. This information includes name, email address, mailing address, phone, as well as other information required to complete the registration process. The Christmas Factory does not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of age 13. Terms of Service prohibits children under the age of 13 from submitting personal information to The Christmas Factory. If you believe data has been collected about a child under 13 years of age, please notify email@example.com
2. Why do we collect this information and how do we use it?
First and foremost, information is collected to help us deliver the highest level of service to our customers. Here are some of the specific ways in which we accomplish that:
- Use for Specific Purpose: Information provided for a specific purpose will be used for that purpose. Most commonly, this applies to information provided during the registration process, which will be used to fulfill your request to attend an event (for example, processing payments).
- Communication: PHP JABBERS ticketing system and event organizers may use the information you provide to communicate with you. Often, this communication channel exists to share important information, such as cancellation warnings, about the events you are attending. Event organizers may also contact you to promote related events and other information. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business: In order to continuously improve the product and the Service, we will use information provided to measure the performance of the Service to understand the ways in which our services are being utilized. Information can also be used for The Christmas Factory business, including but not limited to fraud prevention, business performance, and customer and market analysis.
- Event Organizers' Business: Some information will be shared with event organizers for business purposes, including but not limited to event access control, marketing and communication with attendees, and customer and market analysis.
- Personalization: The Christmas Factory may use the information provided to deliver more personalized services, including but not limited to advertisements, local event recommendations, and content.
The basis for The Christmas Factory processing this information can be for one of the following reasons:
- Consent: You have given us specific consent to process your data by accepting our terms of service.
- Contract: You have entered into a contract with your chosen transaction provider (pay pal or authorize.net) and we are processing the data to fulfill the duties of that contract.
- Event Organizers: When you purchase a ticket or register as an attendee for an event, we will share your information and associated analytics with The Christmas Factory LLC.
- Legal Requirements: Where required by law, The Christmas Factory LLC. may share certain information with law enforcement, courts, or government agencies.
- Business Transfer: In the event of a sale, or change in control, we may also share your personal data as part of that business transfer.
- You have the ability to opt-out of receiving marketing communication. You may do so at any time by submitting a request to email@example.com
- Rectification: If you find inaccuracies in your information, you have the ability to request that those inaccuracies be corrected by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org