to book your tour, choose your desired day by clicking the calendar link or bullet point in that day. Select find out more for list of times.
promotional codes can be applied at the top of the page where tour times are selected.
Tour Times & Availability 12/13
December 13 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
To ensure you have your desired day and time secure your reservation today!
If you experience any difficulty with booking, please contact our elves at firstname.lastname@example.org they will be happy to assist you.
It is our pleasure to include ALL EXPENSES in the ticket price. It is important to us for our visitors to come and enjoy their time, leaving every worry behind. No one will be asked to make any additional purchases to enhance their experience. Includes full 1 hour experience, toy, bakery goodies, declaration certificate, and photography.
- Children 2 and under are free of charge, and do not need to be booked.
- Every person in attendance will be required to purchase a ticket. (this is an event for the small and the tall!)
- All tours are handicap accessible and elves will be there to assist through building transitions.
- There is a limited capacity of 30 guests in each tour. Tours last approx. 1hour, with tours on a 20 minute building rotation. This is to ensure a personal experience.
- The majority of the experience is indoors with the small outdoor transitions. Please dress accordingly.
- Don’t forget to bring your letter for Santa’s mail room.
- Tickets are nonrefundable (see FAQ page for details)